For Christmas our friends, Cole and Chelsey Ercanbrack, gave us a subscription to Family Fun magazine. I was so excited when it came in the mail last week. One of the projects they had done was red felt hearts that they made to go on shoes, belts, barrettes, etc. I couldn't wait to try them out. So here is the finished product. Mine obviously wasn't a heart, but a flower. I thought it turned out really cute. They are not, I repeat, NOT for sale. But I would be happy to show anyone who would like to learn how to make them. Super easy and inexpensive.
3 comments:
That is really cute. Some friends got us a subscription last year, and I'm kind of sad to not have it coming this year. Hope you were able to get some sleep, I feel bad that both snow stuck nights were when you were working! I am excited to work with you on saturdays, although I am debating about having someone take my saturday shift next week because we will be moving next weekend, and I just don't know if I want to be up all night working and moving and unpacking. So I don't know.
Trust crafty you to make the barrettes cuter than the magazine. They look adorable. I thought it was a cute craft too.
looks really cute. Those pics of Hallie with the calculator cracked me up. I won $5 from Jones because I bet him that Hallie was almost 3 not almost 2, but I told him to keep the cash.
Post a Comment