Thursday, February 14, 2008

We've Been Keeping A Secret...

Jeff and I have been keeping a secret. We have been taking dance lessons every Wednesday night since the beginning of January. Last night at class, they video taped us shakin' our stuff to see how much progress we've made. There is music set to it, so before you push play, go down to the bottom of my page and pause the music on my blog.


Don't send a lame Valentine's Day eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

8 comments:

Kellye said...

Shannon, I love this. It is so funny. Thanks for the laughs. Kellye

angela said...

So you look totally HOT!!!!! Both of you really, can you get me the number for your dane teacher cause I think me and Rich would be really good at this.

How FUNNY!!!

Shortcake and Company said...

This is hilarious! I really thought you were serious. Quaid has been wanting to watch this over and over. You're a hoot!

Sarah said...

Holy Cow you are funny! I thought you were being serious! That is too funny. Man you guys can move! I am so glad we can chat now. It is so fun to catch up! Don't you just love the pic of me drinking my Diet Coke? It looks like I'm enjoying a Bud Light, but no, it's just me enjoying my addiction, you know about that don't ya?

Candi said...

i was totally going to ask where you were going to lessons while i was shutting off the music and then i realized exactly what kind of dancing it was! seriously jib jab keeps us entertained for hours! hilarious!

Nat said...

That was funny! I'm glad you copied me, I love to watch those. Jeff's face was great for the dancing he was doing!! I love how the heads are way too big for the bodies!

Hill said...

That's awesome.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I've been meaning to watch this for a while and we just laughed and laughed. I mean my kids were rolling on the floor. Thanks for the entertainment.