My sweet friend, Chelsey, brought by a few slices of Amish Friendship Bread and a start to make my own. Let me just tell you that this bread is delicious. For 10 days you either smush the bag that the start is in, or add ingredients to the start. Friday was the day to make the bread and pass on my own starts. It was really fun. I kept one of the starts so that I can make another batch of bread in 10 days. If anyone is interested in getting a start, let me know. Every 10 days I will have 3 starts to give away.
5 comments:
Hey Shannon,
I have had that bread before and it is pretty darn good. I love the picture of Jeff and Abby in the cowboy get-up.
My sister in law gave me some of this bread, and then on one of the last days... my hubby bumped it off the counter, and it was everywhere! I was really looking forward to eating it! Now, I'm really sad I didn't get to try it, it looks great! :)
me me me me me! I love that stuff! And I have never had a recipe! Can I be your friend!
Look at how cute you tied them up. The mini loaves look great. Oh, this bread is so yummy!
If you ask Brad, I should just order the bread for dinner when we go out. I love bread, so I would love a start. Your blog is so much fun. I love the pic of Abbi and Jeff. It is so fun to see Daddy's with their daughters.
Post a Comment