Ok that is the cutest thing ever! She is quite the little artist! It's amazing how well kids can express there feelings!!
oh cute. Love your family of 5
I really love that little drawing. You should totally frame that one. I love the pix up above. I'm glad your first week went well. And, Kevin rocked on the bibs. They are funny.
i LOVE how korver is the brown one. :)
You have to frame that one!! It's too perfect!!
That is so freaking cute! I would totally frame that! :o)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ok that is the cutest thing ever! She is quite the little artist! It's amazing how well kids can express there feelings!!
oh cute. Love your family of 5
I really love that little drawing. You should totally frame that one. I love the pix up above. I'm glad your first week went well. And, Kevin rocked on the bibs. They are funny.
i LOVE how korver is the brown one. :)
You have to frame that one!! It's too perfect!!
That is so freaking cute! I would totally frame that! :o)
Post a Comment