I have to redeem myself. Apparently a lot of BYU fans weren't too appreciative of my Ute Fan post. When I saw this BYU shirt I had to buy it for Korver. Ethan, I promise Korver will be raised a BYU fan; you can count on that.
those pictures (minus the shirt) are SO DANG ADORABLE!! he is such a handsome little man...i love it when the binki's are almost as big as their heads...looks so funny!!!
6 comments:
those pictures (minus the shirt) are SO DANG ADORABLE!! he is such a handsome little man...i love it when the binki's are almost as big as their heads...looks so funny!!!
i just want to squeeze him!
No, no, no, no...NO! He seriously looks cuter in the red! ;) Well, okay...he's cute in both. LOL.
Oh, he looks so much better in RED! Although he is so cute he can pull off the ugly couger blue. LOL
much much MUCH BETTER. LOL
that is what i'm talking about!!
love, aunty adrian
Post a Comment