Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You're My Sister, You're My Friend

Do your kids ever have one of those days where they get along so well? We had one of those days a few days ago at our house. Everytime I would turn around Abbi and Hallie were giggling and playing so nice with each other. Jeff and I looked out the window and they were on the swing together having a little ride. It was so cute and just made me smile. It went on all day, they went from coloring to playing Barbies together. I'm so glad to have 2 little girls that get along... well usually.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

What cute girls! That is so nice that they like to play together and have fun!

Joann said...

that is so sweet. I love it when my kids get along with each other, or at night time when they talk and laugh together until they fall asleep.
cute picture.

Anonymous said...

Aww SWEET sisterly love. Those are the best things to look forward too.

angela said...

that only happens at house when its time for bed...for some reason that is really the only time they want to play...

Paige and Jason said...

I have a cute pix of my girls that says..."sisters by chance, friends by choice" I love it. It isn't allways true but I still love it.

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh blessed are those days. How fun to have best friends for life as sisters!

Janean said...

I love it when this happens too. It is always something you just want to sit and watch forever. They will be best friends forever! I love that I have 3 girls right in a row.