Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rub-A-Dub Korver's In The Tub

Korver's umbillical cord fell off and we all know what that means. Time for the tub! I always love giving my babies their first baths because it's so new and they don't quite know whether or not they like or hate it. It's like, something tells them they're not supposed to like it, but they actually do.
Abs and Hals were so interested in what I was doing. They wanted to be right there helping the whole time. (Don't mind my huge double chin)
I think the little K-Man decided that he liked it. He cried a little bit, but in all he was pretty content being in the warm water.

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

It is always so fun to give babies their first baths, scary, but fun. My kids both screamed the whole time though, so I'm impressed Korver was so good. He is such a cutie!

Crystal Hadlock said...

haha i was sooo scared to give avery her first bath! In the nicu the nurses did it so when we got home i was like hey where are the nurses im freaking out here.

Joann said...

I love his face in the first picture. You're so lucky to have two great helpers.

Hill said...

He's awesome, what a cute group of kids.

Holly said...

CUTE!! I also LOVE that vinyl you have above your sink. Love the sister pics in the post below too! LOVE those days right?!

Kim said...

Awwww! He's sooo cute!

Cammee said...

You are making me anxious with these baby boy posts! Love them!

Anonymous said...

I love Bath time. The kids always smell so sqeeky clean i could just gobble them up. YUM!! Halle and Abbi look like such good helpers. :D

Weintribe said...

what a cutie!

I found your blog through Michelle, and HER blog through a friend of hers that heard about our open adoption and passed it along. I am SO GLAD to see other ap's loving their open adoptions (we feel like the odd man out so often)

Korver is adorable! And your post below re: the emotions you've been experiencing was so helpful for me...keep posting about how you're doing. it helps me know what to expect (Baby Girl is due on the 17th!)

Jen

Paige and Jason said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!!

Shortcake and Company said...

I can't believe how he's changed already? He's so dang handsome. I, too, love the whole bathing thing. How fun!

Tiesha said...

What cute pictures! I remember Wyatt's first bath, he didn't like it very much! Kover looked like he was doing alright. :o)

Michelle said...

oh ... i love his little chicken legs!! :)

Tyson Winslow said...

He looks so sweet and as always so very cute. Thank you for the comment and you are welcome we love Michelle deeply and are so grateful to have met such great people as you and your family Korver is in wonderful hands and he is growing so fast he does have chicken legs but I agree with Michelle they are cute...

Janean said...

Bath time is so fun! I am always so afraid they are going to slip right out of my hands though. But they are such cuties when they are all wrapped up in that towel. He is such a cutie.

Kellye said...

Cute little Korver. Hey, isn't that the towel that Linsey "made"?

Kerry said...

Shannon, He's such an angel. Those moment's like the first bath are really the sweetest of moments. Congrats.