Is 7. I don't really know why it' just always been 7. I was tagged my Michelle and Jordann so here goes:
7 TV Shows I Love To Watch:
1. The Office
2. Samantha Who?
3. 30 Rock
4. The Hills
5. Desperate Housewives
6. Grey's Anatomy
7. My Name Is Earl
7 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to the gym
2. Took Hallie to school
3. Did my heaping pile of laundry
4. Took a nap with Korver and Hallie
5. Watched Don't Mess With The Zohan with Jeff
6. Got Coke, diet to be precise
7. Did our 2 week interview with Sherie, our adoption worker.
7 Favorite Places To Eat:
1. Ruby River
2. Olive Garden
3. Brick Oven
4. Sizzler
5. My parents house (she is a good cook!)
6. Bajio (but only if it's the Flauta Salad, I don't like anything else on the menu)
7. Chuck-A-Rama (stop! You know you like The Chuck, too. You just won't admit it.)
7 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Mom's birthay (we're going to Brick Oven for lunch)
2. My birthday (again, probably going to Brick Oven for lunch)
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Korver's 6 month mark, we get to take him to court, the temple and have him blessed all in one weekend!
7. Getting my pictures back from Crystal today.
7 Things On My Wish List:
1. To be healthy (trying to acheive this by eating better and going to the gym)
2. To be debt free (dang credit cards)
3. Cute new clothes for Fall
4. New couches for my family room
5. Carpet for my bedrooms
6. Deck in my backyard
7. I don't know, maybe some new perfume for my birthday.
7 People I Tag:
1. Janean (you never do these tags, I'm thinking that if I tag you enough times, eventually you'll do one of them)
2.Kellye (see comments on #1)
3. Chelsey
4. Megan Roach
5. Angela
6. Tiesha
7. Whytli (maybe you can get your mom to do this with you, ahem Janean)
7 comments:
I admit, I love the Chuck, but Josh doesn't ever want to eat there. I'm with you on the Bajio thing too, Flauta only.
Ok you had to mention Ruby River as one as your favorites, it sounds so good right now. Hope everything is going well with Korver. He is such a cute baby.
How quirky that 7 is my favorite number too. You know me, I love reading your tags. ;)
I always love reading those...so much fun.
Everytime I learn more about you I am amazed at how much we have in common...
Brick Oven is my favorite and I eat there for my birthday every year.
You know we both love our Diet Coke.
Almost every show you mentioned is one of my favorites as well. But I will say that I did not go to the gym yesterday. You've got me beat there. :) I hope everything is going well. How is it with 3 kids? Kind of crazy?
new idea...instead of diet coke thursdays....lets make it Bajio thursday for the "ensalada" (they changed the name you know) i crave it at least once a week so if thursdays arent good since you clean let's make it a different day....i can even just go get the salads and come to your house so you don't have to load up the kiddos...let me know what you think!!!
I might think about doing this someday if I EVER get around to blogging and catching up on everything. :)
Post a Comment