I found this blog a few days ago. She made a comment on my blog a while back when Korver was born. I've been following it ever since. It made me cry because she is going through an open adoption just like ours. Her baby was born a couple days ago and her story is similar to mine. She got to be in the hospital and experience many of the same things I did with Korver. Today is placement and it brings me back to the way I felt with all 3 of my placements.
Don't ya just love the blogging world. I have met so many people that I haven't ever met face to face through blogs. It's wonderful!
2 comments:
i love her! she is so awesome... and i don't even know her. i love this blogging thing.
I agree, I LOVE blogging too. All the fun friends we get to "meet"! :) I'm going straight to her blog to check it out. :)
Post a Comment