Friday, October 3, 2008

Ute Fan??? Maybe Not

This one's for you Cody, Cole, Chelsey, Lindsey, Loni and any other Ute fans I may have forgotten.
Don't worry Ethan, we're not Ute fans. Grandpa Roger has a Ute hat and thought it would be funny to try it on Korver. I just had to throw on this picture to stir the pot a little bit with all the BYU fans out there.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm pretty sure he's the cutest little Ute fan I've seen!

Michelle said...

bahahahah! i'm emailing this to ethan just to make sure he sees it.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

He looks good in RED! Go Utes! If he has as good of taste as he does good looks (and he is adorable) he'll be a Utah Man for sure. Thanks for the shout out.

Loni said...

Oh I love it! I was just telling Lindsey yesterday that we need to put some more ute things on our blogs because all I have seen lately is BYU stuff! So thanks for recognizing the UTES! He already looks like there biggest fan!! So CUTE!!

Joann said...

He's cute no matter what he wears. but i'm still a BYU fan...

Kristin said...

i think that little face just converted me to Ute fan!

Michelle said...

bahahahaha ... i sent it to ethan.

he wasn't a fan.

Shortcake and Company said...

Seriously he looks great in red. It's just color for the smartest and coolest people ever!! But I'm sure he could pull off any color too. I hope he becomes a Utah man...we need more around down in the UC.

Kevin said...

get a Jazz hat on him

angela said...

he is the cutest thing ever...wow, i want to come and stare at him too. i am glad you are getting in some quality bonding time. i think we spoiled max like crazy too, how can you not though when they are so small and sweet!!!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Korver is so adorable. How fun for you and the girls to have another man in the house! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Andersen Family said...

Congrats to your cute family. We heard through the grape-vine (loonng story) that you adopted a cute boy! We hope things are going great. Do you have an email address I can email you at? - Jaime and Wyatt Andersen