
Hallie has really enjoyed being a big sister. She has been so nice with Korver. Today she laid down to take a rest and watch Dora and I put Korver on her pillow to lay there with her for a minute. Hallie thought that was pretty neat. She said, "Mom I wanna hold him." So I helped her put her arm around him. Then she wanted me to cover them up with her Dora blanket. It was really cute to watch them laying there on the floor together; until Korver puked and Hallie thought it was gross and wanted him off her princess pillow.
5 comments:
Oh - these are the sweetest memories! I love hearing about your life with new little Korver! His eyes are gorgeous!
He is SOOO stinkin' cute, I can't stand it! You are a lucky momma!! :)
ha ha ha ... grossing the girls out already. he looks just like ethan in this picture! and hallie is so cute ... i have some awesome pictures of her that i need to get to you.
Well wouldn't you want him off after puking? That's funny and cute at the same time.
How cute! What a nice big sister to share her pillow. I hope Wyatt will be able to transition good and be nice. :o)
Post a Comment