Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Try This!

75 words

Speed test



Since it's my BIRTHAY we'll do a little contest. Leave me a comment telling me how fast you can type. I will do a drawing at the end of the day and the top 3 people who can type faster than me will win a prize. You have to copy and paste the html on your blog so that I have proof that you really did type faster than me.

17 comments:

Holly said...

Wow you are fast! I only got 64! HAHA. :) Happy Birthday to you!!

Cammee said...

Damn you with the copy and paste...I was totally going to lie!

Candi said...

happy birthday! hope your day is great! i type 90 words per minute!

Eric and Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Karen said...

I won't embarrass myself by saying how slow of a typer I am, so I will just wish you a Happy Birthday! :)

The Duvall Family said...

I got 77 with 2 mistakes. Not too bad since I was on the phone at the same time:)

The Duvall Family said...

I got 77 with 2 mistakes. Not too bad since I was on the phone at the same time:)

K.D. and Megan said...

I know I cant beat that I suck at typing! Happy Birthday I hope your day is awesome!

Shortcake and Company said...

I got 72 words with five wrong...Happy Birthday, girl!

Kellye said...

I am not that fast, but I want to say happy birthday. I hope you have a good one.

Joann said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! hope you have a great day:)

Joann said...

p.s I got 71

Kristin said...

Shannon, i spent a ton of time at your house this afternoon and didn't even know it was your birthday, so Happy Birthday! i am glad we are friends and i enjoyed visiting and holding "Kober".
p.s. i type between 24 and 27 words per minute. SERIOUS.

Anonymous said...

I got 77 :D thats not bad. I have improved. Last year it was 65. Happy birthday Shannon.

Michelle and Nick said...

I'm not even going to try the type test because I SUCK at it. But I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I need to come see that cute baby again (don't worry, you're pretty cute too ;-) )

Brett said...

95 with 2 errors on my first try. I'd do again and get better but it doesn't look like I need to.

Brett said...

And Janean made me take the test and leave the comment here - I didn't just happen to be checking our your blog and see your contest. No offense, but I'm not one of your regulars. ;) Results posted on our blog.