Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by 2

I was tagged by Michelle and Chelsey. What I was supposed to do was go to my 4th picture folder and choose the 4th picture.
This was Jeff and I on our cruise in 2007. We were at Grand Cayman and went snorkling with the stingrays, which was probably one of the funnest things I've ever done. The water was so clear you cold see your feet when you looked down, just like you were in a swimming pool. And the water was very warm, too. That whole trip was so fun and Jeff and I have so many great memories of it. Dang! Look how tan I was.
Now I'm supposed to tag 4 people, so I tag Karen, Joann, Carrie and Katie Killpatrick

6 comments:

Michelle said...

i love this picture of you two!

Kellye said...

You were way tan. You always look tan though. You just look especially tan compared Jeff. Don't tell him, but he looks a little pasty compared to you.

Cammee said...

So I feel like a jerk not noticing it was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

And the girls look so big in that picture!

Shannon said...

The girls are ridiculously large. Depresingly large actually.

Janean said...

I love how tan you look! You look great! I am jealous. That seriously looks like pool water. I don't remember the water in Hawaii looking that clear like pool water.

Joann said...

you are way tan. Looks like fun. I thought you were in a pool. but I guess there wouldn't be a stingray in the pool.