i am: hungry right now
i think: about the future all the time.
i know: i am loved
i want: Jeff to come home.
i have: 2 little girls with one baby boy on the way.
i wish: September would hurry and get here.
i dislike: arrogant people who think they are better than everyone.
i miss: Jeff
i fear: something bad happening to my kids or Jeff
i feel: calm
i hear: my kids playing
i smell: carpet cleaner
i crave: Coldstone cake batter ice cream with Reeses PB cups.
i usually: sleep until about 7:30 am
i search: the internet all the time.
i wonder: how much my ac is going to cost to get fixed.
i regret: not going to college
i love: my family
i care: about those close to me
i always: drink diet coke
i worry: Michelle won't be able to get ahold of me if she goes into labor.
i am not: stressed out today
i remember: when I adopted my 2 beautiful girls
i believe: in heavenly father
i dance: in the living room to embarass Jeff.
i sing: in the car
i don’t always: brush my teeth before i go to bed
i argue: only when i feel strongly about something
i write: hardly ever, i usually type.
i win: when i play games sometimes.
i lose: my keys all the time.
i never: forget all the blessings i have.
i listen: to music ALL the time.
i don't understand: why Hallie won't just go pee pee on the potty.
i can usually be found: at my computer blog stalking with a diet coke in hand
i am scared: of car wrecks.
i need: to get my kids ready for the day.
i forget: where i put my keys ALL the time.
i am happy about: baby Korver!!
Now I tag Karen, Jordann, Hillary, Jennica and Kellye
5 comments:
I swear - we are so much alike! :) I love learning all of these things about you...and I'm hoping September gets here fast for you too!
I love to read these. It's fun to learn more about you. I agree with just about every one of them. Even the AC thing mine is not working today either.
Lots more reason why I love ya..ditto on the teeth brushing thing. I'm glad I'm not the only only with a yucky habit...now do you wash your face every night? I'm working on that one too.
You are so freakin' funny. Whenever I read things about you I am amazed at how much we are alike. :) I'm happy about baby Korver too. You are going to love a little boy. They rock! I need to call you soon, I really want some pics of Liberty. She is turning 1 next week and I haven't had her pictures done since she was a newborn. I was wondering if you would have time to do it? I'll call ya and we will figure something out. :)
Fun read, thanks. Congrats on the potty training. I had 2 in diapers for a short time...NOT FUN!!! I am so excited for you to get your little guy.
Post a Comment