Friday, August 15, 2008

It's Our Turn!

Since the guys went to New York last weekend, the girls took a little vacation to St. George (no comparison, I know, but at least we got away for a little bit.) My mom, Kristen, Erin (Cody's girlfriend and I went. We left Friday morning and came back Sunday evening. While we were there we did LOTS of shopping, laid out at the pool, ate out and got Pedicures. My mom has NEVER had a pedicure and Erin had only had one a few years back. So this was kind of a first for them. It was so much fun because there were 4 chairs so all of us could sit there and talk.
Mom and Erin got regular white tipped pedicures and Kristen and I got hot pink with polka dots. We all just kept looking down at our toes the rest of the day. It's so funny how painting your toes can make you feel all pretty!
We also went to Tuacahn and Saw Les Miserables. It was excellent. If you have never been down to Tuacahn you need to go. It is amazing. This is the 2nd play I've seen there and I have loved both. I really don't think there is a bad seat in the house.
It was such a fun weekend. We all laughed and giggled almost the entire weekend. We stayed up late reading and slept in. Definitly what I needed! Thanks girls for a fun weekend.

3 comments:

angela said...

that is so fun...nothing better than girl time!! i need a pedicure SO bad but i better wait til my toenails grow back and the marathon is over!!

Kristin said...

so glad you were able to get away. i love more than anything to eat out with friends.

Tiesha said...

Good for you! That looks like a lot of fun! Your toes are way cute!