Friday, August 8, 2008

A Little Baby Bling

Check out this cute pacifier I bought for Korver. No one is gonna mess with him when he's suckin' on this.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

you'd better believe that no one is going to mess with him with THAT binky in his mouth!

Cammee said...

Where did you find this? Come on, you've got to share! Adorable!

Shortcake and Company said...

So cute. I love the skull stuff on boys.

Tiesha said...

That's awesome! I love it!

Kevin said...

Hard Core!!!

Janean said...

I love it! I have one similar that Kaylee bought me.

Jennifer said...

I wanted to buy one of those for Creed but he never was a binky baby. So cute!

Randi Jo said...

So cute! I love that things are getting so creative with everything for babies. :) So i missed you at registration...I was excited for Halie!! Your coming right????

Holly said...

That is SOO stinkin' cute!!! I LOVE the hats for the girls too.

Auger Family said...

okay so sorry about my last post. Randi Jo was my babysitter and she signed in on her blog and I didn't know. So really Randi Jo was me, Katie, trying to comment! LOL

Joann said...

I love it. It's getting so close can you stand it.