Jeff's parents always go camping 2-3 times a year for a week at a time. We haven't been at all this year, so we decided to go up for a night. The girls had so much fun riding the horses and playing with their cousins. I have, however, decided that I hate camping in every way, shape and form. Maybe if I had a nice big trailer with a pop-out and a comfortalbe bed I might like it. But that's just not in the cards for us right now. We took up a tent and an airmattress and I must say, all of that is for the birds. I was FREEZING cold the entire night and slept a total of about 3 hours. It was miserable to say the least. I did enjoy visiting with the family and watching my kids have fun. I also got part of a little project done that I can't say too much about right now. But give me a hotel and I would be perfectly happy. I'm just not a very good sport with the whole camping thing. Abbi and Hallie love the horses so much. Abbi went on a pretty long ride with Jeff and his brother along with some of her cousins. Hallie was a little sad that she didn't get to go, but she gets bored of it after about 10 minutes. Maybe next year she'll be ready to go on some of the longer rides.
How fun is that for Abbi and Jeff too! I love how the horse's mane is all braided...this so reminds me of me when I was her age. I love to ride horses too. She's such a cute cowgirl!
I thought I loved, actually I thought I LIKED camping but I really don't. I'm so with you on the hotel room. It's so much easier to pack up and leave when you are done and there isn't a whole lot of cleaning up and putting away involved like there is with camping. Plus where there's a hotel there's usually shopping which is great as well:) Jeff and I bought a camper a few years ago and thought it would make it so much easier to go camping but in the three years that we had it we only used it about a handful of times so we sold it this year and I am so relieved because now we don't feel obligated to go anymore.
I thought I loved, actually I thought I LIKED camping but I really don't. I'm so with you on the hotel room. It's so much easier to pack up and leave when you are done and there isn't a whole lot of cleaning up and putting away involved like there is with camping. Plus where there's a hotel there's usually shopping which is great as well:) Jeff and I bought a camper a few years ago and thought it would make it so much easier to go camping but in the three years that we had it we only used it about a handful of times so we sold it this year and I am so relieved because now we don't feel obligated to go anymore.
3 comments:
How fun is that for Abbi and Jeff too! I love how the horse's mane is all braided...this so reminds me of me when I was her age. I love to ride horses too. She's such a cute cowgirl!
I thought I loved, actually I thought I LIKED camping but I really don't. I'm so with you on the hotel room. It's so much easier to pack up and leave when you are done and there isn't a whole lot of cleaning up and putting away involved like there is with camping. Plus where there's a hotel there's usually shopping which is great as well:) Jeff and I bought a camper a few years ago and thought it would make it so much easier to go camping but in the three years that we had it we only used it about a handful of times so we sold it this year and I am so relieved because now we don't feel obligated to go anymore.
I thought I loved, actually I thought I LIKED camping but I really don't. I'm so with you on the hotel room. It's so much easier to pack up and leave when you are done and there isn't a whole lot of cleaning up and putting away involved like there is with camping. Plus where there's a hotel there's usually shopping which is great as well:) Jeff and I bought a camper a few years ago and thought it would make it so much easier to go camping but in the three years that we had it we only used it about a handful of times so we sold it this year and I am so relieved because now we don't feel obligated to go anymore.
Post a Comment