Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hat Girls

My sister-in-law, Carrie, had a hat/bow party Tuesday night so the girls and I headed over to it. It was really fun and she had tons of fun hats. We each got a hat and a flower to attach to it. I LOVE Abbi's and Hallie's hats, but I'm still a little unsure about mine, but I wore it anyway.
Honestly, Abbi is so photogenic. I don't think she can take a bad picture. The hat totally makes her look older. I think she looks pretty darn cute in it.
When I tried to put the hat on Hallie, I thought for sure she would rip it right off. But instead she kept it on for hours. She loved it and thought she was a big girl.
This is the reaction I get out of her when I tell her to look at the camera and smile. She's a stinker I tell ya!

12 comments:

Michelle said...

oh i love their hats! hallie is pretty darn animated!! :) such a silly little girl!

Michelle said...

oh i love their hats! hallie is pretty darn animated!! :) such a silly little girl!

Liz said...

Shannon - I LOVE your hat! You look like a hot mama! I bought some flowers and a cowboy hat from the same girl...they are so fun!

angela said...

you do look really great in a hat...i hear we are both suffering from no a/c maybe we need to get together and have a 'pity party' it doesn't even phase rich cause 'he loves the heat' i am dying luckily it has been overcast at not 100 degrees this week!!

Shortcake and Company said...

The hats on you girls is like icing on the cake...absolutelytootly adorable!

Paige and Jason said...

You just cant get cuter then that. And I think you look great in your hat too.

Jennifer said...

Your hats are adorable. You look very good in a hat Shannon! I'm sad I didn't even see the little knit hats at Carrie's party. I'll have to make a trip up to the ladies house and get Kynli one or two! :)

Anonymous said...

Your hats so GOSH DARN cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Abbi and Hallie always look SOO!!! CUTE.!!!!

Tiesha said...

You look super cute in your hat and so do your girls!

Janean said...

I love the hats! You look great in your hat so you shouldn't feel funny in it! I wish I could have gone.

Kirsten said...

Shannon, you look adorable in your hat!! You are totally a hat girl!! I think your girls are so stinkin' cute!!! Abby is just sweet and beautiful and that little Hallie cracks me up!! I just wanted to take her home with me!!

Joann said...

love the hats. you all look so cute.