Thursday, August 28, 2008

Eeek! (revised)

Only 27 days left. I took the number 29 from Michelle's blog and hers is off because she still has her due date as September 25th. And now, it's actually 26 days because I'm posting this at 12:10 a.m.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

i really can't believe that it's THAT CLOSE! ahhhh! sometimes i wonder where the last 3 months went?!

Cammee said...

That's coming quick! It was fun to talk to you the other day. I miss you! I wish your sweet little butt was still in my ward!

Cammee said...

Oh, and your header turned out darling!

Holly said...

SOOOO exciting!!! ANd CUTE bloggin' template! LOVIN'IT!! :)

Shortcake and Company said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited to meet the little guy!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

I just read the most amazing adoption story on a blog of a girl that went to HS W/ my older sister. I thought of you and how amazing each story is. I thought you'd enjoy reading it. The address is http://jeffandnatalierose.blogspot.com/
Maybe you know her? Anyway let me know what you think.

Janean said...

I can't wait!!!

Tiesha said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see him!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for all of you. I'm bringing you a baby gift as soon as he gets home so I can see the little cutie...and of course visit with you. :)