A few months back I was blog stalking and happened upon this blog. Her name is Shaunte Wadley and she is freakin' hillarious. If you have a few minutes, take some time to read her blog. Trust me, you'll want to put her in your favorites because each and every post will make you laugh your head off. Quite a few posts back she wrote about an experience she had at Walmart, which she lovingly refers to as Satans Warehouse. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Anyway, check her out and let me know what you think.
8 comments:
She totally seems like my kind of lady! I HATE working out, I know with my perfect curves that is a really big surprise. Ha! I can feel her pain, not literally, she is working out and I am not. She is hillarious! I feel like I should go run a mile now. Anyway, thanks for the blog tip. She is going to become a regular read for me now. Hey here is a funny blog for you to read. Check out Greg, Becky and boys on my connections list. Becky is really funny too. If you like Shaunte, you'll love Becky!
I so enjoy her blog. She says what everybody thinks and doesn't dare say. I'm so glad you turned Tiff and I to her a while ago...she's hilarious. I love the one about tanning beds. LOL!!
I my heck, she is so funny! Thanks for letting me know. :o)
Hey Shannon-
Thanks for the shout-out!:)
My sister-in-law told me about this blog and I checked it out about a month ago and I never looked at it again because I was so worn out from reading it. I didn't realize that it was a joke and that she was making fun of Mormon's until my sister-in-law told me. It is pretty funny! She reminds of a very hyper girl with lots and lots of energy.
Stephanie, I don't think this is the same girl. I have heard about the blogger you're talking about and have yet to check out her blog. This lady actually is Mormon and I can't see anything that would really mean that she's making fun of Mormon's. I just think she's funny in the way she writes and gives detail to everything.
So funny! I wasted alot of time on her blog, my laundry pile can testify!
I saw this blog template and had it in mind as my next one, love it!
Post a Comment