Friday, December 28, 2007

Hangin' With Uncle Cody

My girls are so lucky to have lots of aunts and uncles. Last week was Abbi's choir concert at the Provo Tabernacle with the Utah Valley Children's Choir. Uncle Cody came to see her sing her heart out. Here is a picture of both of them together. Hey ladies, he's single (and pretty darn cute, I must say!)

2 comments:

Hill said...

That is a cute picture. I'll use it the next time I attempt to hook up this overly particular fella.

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Kira Carter, Chelsey's cousin, I know you know who I am, I check in at your blog from Chelsy's blog every once in a while. I didn't know that you are Cody's relation. We went to high school together. I can't believe some girl hasn't snagged him yet. I his such a good guy, always was sweet and socialable. Tell him hi next time you see in. My maiden name was White (thats how he'll know me). By the way your girls are darling!