Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jordann and Hallie

Like I've said on my blog before, we have an open relationship with our daughter's birth mom's and families. Last Friday Jordann, Hallie's birth mom, came down to our house for a little visit. We went to lunch and did a little shopping.
Hallie loves to give smooches!



4 comments:

Nat said...

I think that is so great that Hallie and Abbi will know their birth moms. You are a great parent to be that way, I know a lot of people wouldn't be able to do that! I love the picture of her giving a kiss.

Hill said...

You are a good parent, and a good person. I don't know if I could do that.

Maria said...

Wow I am just amazed that you have such a great relationship with your girls' moms. That is so wonderful and selfless of you. You guys are the greatest!

Rachelle Carling said...

Shannon... You truly are amazing! Abbi and Hallie are definitely loved beyond words and you show that to them by what you are and do. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your girls are adorable and your family is so neat!
Happy Holidays!
Rachelle