Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What The...



That title is the only thing I could think of to name this entry. I was eating lunch one afternoon and I noticed that my Christmas tree was growing new life. Is that not the craziest thing. I got looking and the new growth is all over the tree. It is almost ready to grow into my ceiling. This picture doesn't do it justice. The only thing I have fed it is water. Everyone told me to put 7-up in the water, but I never did. I guess I have a green thumb after all. Who knew?!

3 comments:

Nat said...

That's really funny about your tree!

Shortcake and Company said...

I love when the trees do this. Your tree was so cute, this growth I'm sure just added to it. You must know how to pick 'em!

Hill said...

That is weird, I've never heard of it before.