Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ho Ho... I don't think so!

This year at the Christensen Christmas party, we had a special visitor from the North Pole. As you can see, Hallie wanted nothing to do with him. The moment Santa walked in, Hallie stopped what she was doing and ran right over to me. She clung to me the entire time he was there. All we have to do is mention Santa and she shakes her head no and gets clingy. We're thinking we might invite Santa to come to Sacrament meeting with us on Sunday. All you moms with 2 year olds know what I'm talkin' about!
This was actually Hallie's first picture ever with Santa. She was terrified, so I didn't want to make her sit on his lap. We decided to sneak in the back of the picture. You can see the horror in her face.
On the other hand, Abbi had no problem at all hopping up on ole' St. Nick's lap. She was excited to let him know what she wanted this year for Christmas; which is about everything!


4 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks so much for the cute cd! What a perfect gift! I need your address to send you our Christmas card. Merry Christmas!!!!

Hill said...

That is funny. I'm expecting pretty much the same reaction the first time we take Am to see Santa. I think it would be a little scary to a tiny kid to be sat on some strange lap and all you can see is white fluffy hair. I don't blame Hallie at all!

Nat said...

Yeah, that about sums up Lauryn's experience too! Those are cute pictures. I sometimes think the crying ones are cuter anyway!

Shortcake and Company said...

I laughed out loud on this story. Let me know if you find a Santa to sit with you during Sacrament! lol
And please, could Abbi's hair be any cuter? You kill me with the hairdos.