Friday, December 28, 2007

Oh, To Be A Kid Again

Hallie was most excited about her Dora dress ups and her play shoes.

I'm not sure what it was that Abbi was so excited about, but I had to post this picture.

This year Santa brought the girls a Barbi doll house to share. A very special elf made it for them. It was very cute and they LOVED it. They pretty much haven't stopped playing with it other than to sleep.


3 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Oh my! The doll house turned out adorable!! They will treasure this for years to come. I love seeing Christmas through the eyes of a child. It looks like they had a ball.

Nat said...

The dollhouse is so cute! I love that picture of Abbi. She looks so cute. Glad things went well for you guys for christmas.

Hill said...

That is a way cute doll house. I'm so sad Christmas is over!