Monday, December 3, 2007

Games and Hot Chocolate

Sunday afternoon after we got home from church and put Hallie down for a nap, Abbi wanted to do something fun. So I suggested playing Monopoly Junior and hot chocolate.
Abbi's color was yellow and she dominated the board.
The winner by a long shot! Look at all that money.
We had so much fun playing. We can't wait for Hallie to get a little older so that she can play, too. We have so much fun with our little family!




4 comments:

Nat said...

you are a fun mom! I definately need to do more things with my kids, like playing games and stuff, I was just telling tyler the other day that the kids are just getting so bored lately, and they just start getting into stuff they shouldn't because they are bored and then I get mad! I need to come up with some fun ideas. And your girls look adorable in those next pictures in their church attire! I love that you always have their hair done so dang cute!

Nat said...

Hey, I left you an apology letter in your box! :)

Hill said...

That looks fun, I can't wait until we can play games and not have to worry about the pieces being eaten. I want that snowman mug.

Shortcake and Company said...

Wow! Monopoly no less. When I was a kid it seemed like Monopoly took forever. I admire ya! You're such a doll and you pass that down to your little ones.