Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Not Our Week

So this week has not been very good at our home. Last
Wednesday I was finishing up cleaning my house, walking downstairs with my vacuum in one hand and my laundry in the other. I totally fell down my stairs and sprained my ankle really bad. Jeff took me to the doctor to make sure it wasn't broken. I was on crutches for 2 days and then a brace for 2 days. I'm feeling okay now, I just hurt. Then to top things off my poor little Hallie was upstairs at Jeff's mom's house and fell off of a bed and hit her head on a book shelf. We rushed her to the Emergency Room in Provo only to wait for an hour and a half before they got us into a room. My sweet girl had to get 2 stitches. It was probably one of the worst experiences of my entire life. I hated seeing her in so much pain. And not to mention, having to hold her down while they stitched her up. I almost couldn't handle it. Also, I found out that my Grandma Gwen in St. George got put in the hospital and then my Grandma DeLoris fell on Christmas and sprained her ankle. So I think we've had our fill of trauma for a while. Hopefully we're okay for a day or 2!



2 comments:

Nat said...

Man!!! What a week for you guys. That's all you want for christmas is stiches and sprained ankles huh! Well, I hope all is going better at your house. Hope you had a good christmas yesterday.

Hill said...

holy shiz, what a bad week. There is nothing worse than seeing your kid sick or hurt. I'm sure that next to that, your ankle was a breeze.