I have always been a lucky girl in that ever since I can remember, my family and I have gone up to Covere Bridge to go sledding with my Grandpa Mark. He is so fun to sled with. He lets us slide clear down the road, and then the best part is that he comes and picks us up in his Bronco. But he doesn't just "pick us up." Oh no, he has fashioned a rope with hooks on it that he hooks us and the sleds up to and then pulls us back up the road. Then the fun starts all over again. I can't remember a time when he has said, "That's enough," or , "Only one more time." He keeps going until we are done. For my kids, however, Grandpa built a sled that he hooks up to his John Deer Gator. He pushes the snow to form a little path all around his house and pulls them in it for as long as they want to go. It truley is the most fun a kid could have. Everyone needs a Grandpa Mark!


2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! It makes me realize that we need to plan a time to take our kids out sledding, those make for some fun memories.
What a fun grandpa! I love that he was willing to have fun as long as you wanted--I can learn from that. It looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment