It's official! Korver Morris is officially part of our family now. We went to court on March 27, 2009 to seal the deal. I got pretty emotional when our lawer, Mike, asked how I would describe my feelings about Korver. I just couldn't get the words out. I was sobbing like a baby. When the judge said the words to announce that he was officially part of our family, I cried even harder and kissed that handsome little face a million times. We had lots of family and friends that came and supported us at the courthouse. It was a great day.
3 comments:
I am so excited for you and Jeff. That has got to be the best feeling. What a handsome little guy. He is getting so big. I can just imagine what it was like to be sealed to him. What an awesome weekend.
oh goodness, i love that happy little guy SO much!
Korver's smile is so dang cute!
Post a Comment