At the grocery store the other day, Hallie wanted a treat and she ALWAYS chooses gum. She is also veryt thoughtful and got some for her big sister, too. Abbi was happy to find a pack of gum waiting for her when she got home from school. Abbi had some friends come over and she decided to share her gum with her friends. They were sitting at the computer playing games, all 3 of them smacking their gum and blowing bubbles. I thought it was so cute. This is Avery, Bennet and Abbi.
3 comments:
Shannon,
Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations on your little guy...he is darling! I love all of your pictures! I have two girls and a boy as well. I am Brenda from the I-AM blog. I answered your question about the button by posting a comment under yours. But I wanted to pop over to your blog and say hi! I noticed that you had your little guy sealed to you at Mt. Timp temple. Do you live in Utah County? I am in Eagle Mountain.
Do you mind if I add your cute blog to my list on my "Another Small Adventures" blog?
:) Brenda
AWWW Cute. I love bubble Gum
That is such a cute picture with the bubbles!
Post a Comment