
My friends and I just got back from a girls trip. We went on a cruise that left out of San Diego and went to Catalina Island and Ensanada. We booked the trip back in October or November so we were all very anxious and excited that it was finally here. The girls that went were Kellye, Janean, Carrie and me. Janean and I left a few days earlier since we decided to drive down. We left early Friday morning and drove to Las Vegas and did some shopping for a few hours. Then we drove into San Diego that same day. The drive down was so much fun and the shopping was fantastic. Saturday morning we woke up and went to breakfast with Janean's friend, Jorri. She lives in California and met us halfway. We ate at the funnest little place near the beach that had the most delicious breakfast. I'm not a huge fan of breakfast, but I'll give this place two thumbs up. We then went to the beach to snap some quick pictures. After leaving Jorri we picked up Kellye and Carrie from the airport. We did a little shopping and then went to dinner. A few miles away from San Diego is an island that you can drive to. Jorri had recommended a restaurant, so we went there and ate. It was Mexican food and it was so yummy. Afterwards we did even more shopping and then went back to the hotel and went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment