
Easter Sunday we were able to board the ship at 11:30, so we got up and got ready and headed to the port. After getting our luggage all checked in, we went and found our room and ate lunch. Then we walked around the ship for a while. We decided to put on our suits and catch some sun for a while before it was time to get ready for dinner.

After dinner, we decided to go to the Kareoke lounge and see what was going on in there. You'll never believe it, but the 4 of us got up and sang. I have NEVER done Kareoke before. We did get video of the whole thing, but it was really really bad, so I won't torture you with having to listen to it. We sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" which we thought was a fitting song, but seriously, it was BAD. Carrie and Kellye got up afterwards and redeemed themselves by singing something else. And then Kellye and I got up and sang "Love Shack." I'm not sure if we redeemed ourselves or not, but it was a good song nonetheless. I'm pretty sure American Idol WON'T be calling us anytime soon.

1 comment:
Come on I had my "Sexy" raspy smokers voice going on from my cold. You just Wait. Simon himself will be calling!
Post a Comment