Monday, April 27, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun part 4

The next day we woke up to crappy weather in Ensanada, Mexico. It was so cold. When we first got off the ship, we were all a little scared, being four girls alone in a strange place. We found some really nice people who let us hang out with them until we felt comfortable enough to go on our own. At lunch time we were walking down the street to go eat and this guy that worked at a place called the Havana Banana was trying to get us to go into his restaurant. We were hesitant at first and were heading up to the place we had originally planned on eating at, until he started dancing with his mop. He was so cute we couldn't pass him up, so we decided to eat at the Havana Banana instead. It was clean and the food was okay. The atmosphere was fun, though. He even got us to dance on the bar.
This was the guy that was dancing with the mop. He was really fun.

Here's a little footage of what happened in the restaurant. It really was fun and our Mexican friend was dancing and siging to us.
Other than dacing on bars we really didn't do much else in Ensanada. We did a lot of shopping and found some pretty good deals on a lot of things. I think we got the majority of our souvineers from Ensanada. I would highly recommend the Havana Banana if you ever go to Ensanada. Although it was fun, I don't think I'll ever go back to that city. It was a little dirty for my liking.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've got to say, you are brave for taking a trip down there right now! I'm a Californian, and I've just heard the worst things about that whole area.