
The last day was a day at sea which meant nothing to do but relax. I was feeling a little homesick for my family but instead of moping around I decided to make the most of it and hot tub. I think I sat in the hot tub for about 6 hours straight, only getting out to eat. But while I was out there I saw whales jumping in and out of the water and I met so many fun people. The bar service would come around and I would order a Diet Coke and sip it while relaxing in the hot tub. It was one of my most favorite days. We had met the the Cruise Director, Stew, who was from Australia. I LOVED his accent. He is in the picture above. We also went dancing 2 of the nights and that was a lot of fun. However, one of the nights the waves were really bad and the ship was rocking like crazy. Add that to really really high shoes and you get a sprained ankle. It still kind of hurts, but I guess that's the price you gotta pay for getting your groove on.

It was such a fun trip and I'm so sad that it's over. It was so funny because people would find out that we were Mormon and ask us if we were Polygamists. We actually got asked that several times while on the cruise. One guy asked us if we were all wives of one guy taking a trip together. It was funny to hear that people still think Mormon's are Polygamists. We set them all straight, don't worry. We really did meet a lot of fun and nice people while we were there and I will never forget this trip. It will go down in history as one of the funnest experiences of my entire life. Thanks to my awesome husband for taking such great care of the kiddos while I was gone. I
truly am lucky that he is such a great husband and took a week off of work so that I could go on a MUCH needed vacation. Thanks to Carrie for
putting this whole thing together. We went with her
Culinary Arts school. And last but not least, thanks girls for a terrific trip. Let's NOT make this the last one.
4 comments:
Oh it looks like SO much fun! Your swimming suit is WAY cute Shannon! I ♥ it!
Looks like so much fun! The weird thing is we were on a cruise (that I have yet to blog about) this very same weekend..... small world!
it looks like you had a fantastick time! you have a great hubby to hang with the kids while you vacationed. every women needs some fun times with the girls. i can't wait to hear about the next get away!
That looked like so much fun! Thanks for coming over today, you are such a sweet person. I just love ya to pieces!
Post a Comment