


So I know this AMAZING photographer. Her name is Michelle (okay, so maybe I'm a little biased as she is one of my dear friends, oh yeah and Korver's birth mom!) But she is good and she keeps getting better. Seriously, every photo shoot she goes on she just gets better and better. She's very diverse and tries new things all the time. She came with me to take Kristen's bridal pictures and she did SUCH an amazing job. We were all so pleased with her work. Here's a little sneak peak of what she did.



Isn't my little sister gorgeous! She's getting married next week and I couldn't be happier for her. So here's the low down on what she charges. Family pictures/ engagements/ bridals are $150, seniors pictures are $100. For her to shoot your wedding day, it's $300. So if you had her do your entire wedding from the engagements to the bridals to the wedding day, you would pay $600! That's amazing. You get all your images on a high resolution data DVD so you take your pictures and can get them printed wherever. She does some really cool things with editing, too. To see more of her work, go here or here. Hurry and book with her, because as she gets more experienced, she will be raising her prices. You can contact her at hoorayformichelle(at)gmail(dot)com.
8 comments:
wow. wow. wow. i LOVE those pictures! she is very talented! :) how lucky to have such great connections! :)
She really is! Beautiful! I lllloooove them! Michelle does an amazing job. Great prices too! I love Kristen's dress - so pretty!
What beautiful pictures.. I love everyone of them...
I am going to have to agree with you I LOVE Michelle's photography she is simply amazing.
Oh AND your sis is gorgeous and I love her dress.
Beautiful pictures...Michelle does amazing work (I actually found you through her blog...somehow). Anyway...I have to ask....where did you get your little girls orange dress? I L-O-V-E IT!!! Please share!
Yes. Yes, she is lovely. I adore those pictures! She look be-a-utiful!
Kelly, My little sister ordered the orange dress from a website. I am not sure where though. We were looking for my sister's colors in little girls dresses and found it. We looked at so many websites that I can't remember which one it was from. I'll try to do some furthur investigating for you!
Post a Comment