My cute sister in law, JoAnn, asked me to take some pictures of her family. I usually don't love taking pictures anymore, but I was actually excited for this one. Her kids are all really fun and they are an easy going family. I thought I'd post just a few of my favorite ones.
10 comments:
Those are really great.
i still want you to do ours...maybe next sat before our date!!
shannon, I didn't know you were quite the photographer. They look great.
i want you to do mine! you did a great job and they are a very good-looking family!
Dar-l-iing! What a photogenic family. They all look SO great. I chatted with Joann once about having you do my family, but wasn't sure if you could with Korver on the way. Let me know if I can ever twist your other arm, K! GREAT JOB!!!
Those are really cute! Would you mind taking a few of us so we can put them on a Christmas card? And I'm serious. :o)
Cute! Great job done as always! You are always amazing!
Thank you so much for doing our pictures I love them You are so talented I'm glad you let me twist your arm. And I love the location you picked. Thanks again
I love every single picture. You did such a great job. And I love the colors JoAnn picked for their clothes. She has the cutest family doesn't she!
They turned out so good!
Post a Comment