My friend Norma always invites Jeff and I to go to the Jazz games with her. So when she called and invited us to the first game of the season, we jumped at the chance. Jeff ended up not going because Hallie was sick. He knows how much I love to go so he decided to stay home with her. Isn't he great! So we invited Angela to go with us. It was so fun going as girls and cheering on our team. Korver also went with us and he was such a good baby the whole night. I thought the loud noises would be too much for him, but he didn't even care. I love this picture. He looks so cute!
4 comments:
He looks absolutley thrilled to be there! Way cute.
I am so jealous! I would love to go they are so much fun to watch!
he looks like he had so much fuN! :)
That top picture is too cute. Now, if only we could get him to cheer for the real Utah college team. LOL.
Post a Comment