Tuesday, November 25, 2008

From The Bottom Of My Heart

Last night I was making dinner and someone knocked at the door. I went to answer it and found 2 cans of that expensive formula we have to use. I just want to say that whoever you are, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I can't express how touched we are by this. After I came inside I started crying and couldn't stop. To think that someone out there did this for us is amazing. I really wish I knew who you were, because I make a mean chocolate chip cookie that I would love to thank you with! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

that is so sweet ... i love nice people.

Liz said...

That has got to be the sweetest thing ever! And dang-it... I wish I would have done that! It's wonderful people like that who are examples to the rest of us. I'm so glad he's all better Shannon and whoever did that sweet gesture, thanks for the reminder to be more considerate of others!

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

Thank you for sharing this. I love to hear about amazing people out there. I can't believe that I am going to say this in a comment, but I am crying right now. We live in a great place and have such amazing people around us. So many good examples. What a great Thanksgiving Week!

Holly said...

I LOVE good people! :) What a kind gesture. I'm so glad Korver is doing better!

K.D. and Megan said...

It's great people are so thougtful. It's terrible how much formula costs. We happy everything is ok with Korver.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Korver is doing better. That's a bummer about that dang expensive formula! It is so nice to have someone do something so thoughtful. It just makes the world a better place :) Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Even if you just want a night out. We are known to be the best babysitters in town!!

Tiesha said...

Shannon,
You are such a nice, sweet person you deserve everything good that happens to you!

Paige and Jason said...

It gives me hope that there are still thoughtful caring people out there. WHat a great way to start the Christmas season hu?