Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Greatest Invention In The World

My friends Janean and Kellye got me this awesome chair for Korver. I LOVE it. It's called a Bumbo and if any of you have a baby and don't have one of these, run right out and get one. I hear they are pretty pricey, but I've only had it for about 4 hours now, and it's well worth it. It is made to fit really small babies and help them sit up. Korver loves it. He thinks he's a big boy. I guess they make trays for them, too, so that you can use it as a high chair when they get a little older. I love this thing! Thanks girls for a great present.

6 comments:

adrian said...

he is getting so big!! he looks like he is a big boy so that is probably why he thinks he is ha ha. so cute.

Eric and Karen said...

I have heard about this chair. I never got around to buying one though, and now that Emma is sitting up on her own I doubt I would need one. Looks very convenient. I wish I had bought one now!

Jennifer said...

Korver looks so cute in that chair! He looks like a big boy.

Michelle said...

ahhh, i just want to smother him with kisses!

Paige and Jason said...

OH man that thing does look pretty dang cool. Whoever thought that one up is sitting pretty right now. Where were the cool things like that when my kids were babies?

Anonymous said...

The trays cost about $10. They are amazing!