Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Cute Trick-Or-Treaters

I love dressing my kids up for Halloween. This year Abbi wanted to be a bat, Hallie wanted to be Snow White, and I wanted Korver to be a Dalmation. In my opinion, they don't come any cuter than these 3.
Seriously, I could just eat him up. Korver made the cutest dog.
My sweet Hallie was SO excited to wear her costume. She asked everyday for a week if it was time for Halloween. I wasn't planning on having her wear her costume until night, but when we got Abbi all ready to go for school, she just had to wear it.
And isn't this the cutest bat you've ever seen? We had a hard time finding a bat costume so we made one up. Abbi loves bats for some reason and is always reading bat books at school. She knew exactly what she wanted her bat costume to look like. I think it turned out pretty cute.
The tutu was a present from Michelle and Ariel and it worked out perfect to have her wear it to complete the bat costume.

19 comments:

Liz said...

How ADORABLE! You seriously have the cutest kids! What a lucky mom you are. :)

The Warner Family said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Great costumes. I used your bee idea, and made a tutu of my own. Unfortunately tutus don't look as cute on big butts as they do on cute little bums!

Holly said...

CUTE costumes!! Love that you took Korver to a Jazz game! :) Oh and we stopped and got one of those Papa Murphy's Pizza's too! :)

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

So cute! I love all three. I love dressing kids up too.

Tiesha said...

They look great! I love the bat, that is really cute!

Crystal Hadlock said...

The kids look sooo cute!!!!

Kristin said...

so cute! love Korver's little black nose.

Anonymous said...

They are way cute. I love Abbi's bat costume. Making the costume is always much more fun. :)

Sarah said...

Next year I am paying you to make Libby's costume. :) It was so good to see you the other day. Korver is even more adorable in person. Oh, check out my blog, I gave you an award. :) See ya later.

K.D. and Megan said...

Very cute costumes. Abbi looks so grown up. I hope they had a good time trick or treating.

Paige and Jason said...

Abby's costume is to die for cute. Hallie and Korver look adorable too. What cute sweet kids you have.

Loni said...

Love the costumes. They all look adorable!

angela said...

your kids all looked so precious...the bat costume tuned out great..i knew it would. i want to eat korver up, he is so sweet!!

Shortcake and Company said...

Um, hello? How cute are your kiddos and their costumes. Love the tutu and wings on Abbi. Also, do you think you could do my hair? Hallie's is so cute. As for Mr. Korver--I want to squish him!

Joann said...

they look so cute. love snow white. Abbi looks cute as a bat. the puppy face is adorable.

Nat said...

They all look so cute! You always have your kids looking the best! Glad to see things have been going good for you guys. :)

Trisha said...

How adorable! Looks like you had as much fun as we did.

Kim said...

I also think that the bat costume is pretty cool. Of course, the other two are pretty darned cute in their costumes too! ;)

Kim said...

I also think that the bat costume is pretty cool. Of course, the other two are pretty darned cute in their costumes too! ;)