I know lots of you are wondering how little Korver is doing. It was his formula that was the problem. We had him on Enfamil and they switched him to Similac Alimentum which is a hypoallergenic formula. Also very pricey. $25.94 at Wal Mart to be exact. And that's the small can people. He goes through about 2 small cans a week. You do the math. We're thinking about putting those little donation boxes around banks and grocery stores so people can donate to the Feed Korver Cause. Kidding, but honestly that's a lot of money for one tiny can of formula. Korver is well worth it and we're so glad he's feeling better. We're also glad it was an easy fix. He reacted to it in about 4 hours, which is really good. Sometimes I guess it takes 3-4 days before you start seeing results. And they weren't going to let us leave until the bleeding stopped.
Monday, November 24, 2008
He's All Better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I'm glad he's home and they were able to figure it out. the price of formula is ridiculous. Even all hooked up he's still a happy little guy.
So sorry to hear that little Korver has been having all of these problems. I'm glad all is well now. Primary Children's IS so nice to have near us. He such a cutie through all of it. The pictures are so sweet!
that is SO great to hear...i am so glad you are back home and he is OK, maybe kellye can start a fundraiser for you!!! that is so expensive, hopefully santa claus will bring lots!!!
i am so glad to hear the changing formula will help solve the problem. i am glad korver is okay! sorry about the expensive formula, that sucks! he sure is cute!
That is dang pricey-so sorry. Is there any way your insurance would pay part of it since the Dr. prescribed it? I'm probably reaching a little- but you never know. Good luck.
So glad he is doing better. Sorry about the $$$ for formula. It is a crime what they charge for it.
im glad he is feeling better!
I'm glad your little man is doing better. I don't think there is anything scarier than having kids in the hospital.
PS. I'll watch for those donation cans ;)
Glad that was quick to fix. Yikes, you better ask Santa for formula.
I'm glad to hear that Korver is home and doing better!
he is such a BIG boy in these pictures ... ahhh! he is growing up too fast!
Gosh he looks like Michelle now. Glad he is doing better.
i am so glad he is okay... me and uncles tanner cody and casey were worried. he sure looks cute though. and chubby!! i love how his eyes are so big and brown..
He is such a doll! I am so glad that he is doing better. I'll gladly donate a can to your cause:)
I cannot believe the price of that formula. I am so glad there are nice people out there to do things like what they did for you. He is so adorably cute!
Isn't it horrible that they charge rediculous amounts of money for things that are a neccesity? I hate that. He looks so darling and I am so happy that he is doing better.
oh no :( I am so late to the game. Sorry to hear about his scary hospital stay, and girl, I am RIGHT THERE with you on the Alimentum dollar signs. it's ridiculous.
I did end up buying it in bulk online, and that seems to be the best way to go (diapers.com).
Post a Comment