Friday, November 13, 2009

Just Thought I'd Pass On Some Info.

At Good Things Utah the other day there was this darling girl on the show as a guest that finds deals and freebies and then puts them online for everyone to use. Most of what she posts are printable coupons which I love since I don't do the whole cutting coupon thing. I've tried it, but I get way too frustrated. Anyway, I went to her site and just last night I got $50 worth of childrens books for my kids for Christmas for under $20. That's shipping and everything. And I also got a FREE bottle of J-Lo Perfume! She also has a coupon to buy the Blue Ray/DVD/Digital copy combo pack of UP for $10 off that I printed out. She posts a few posts a day. It was really fun to scroll through and find which deals I wanted. You can click HERE to get to her website. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME. Kayden needs more books.

Sarah said...

I just check it out, it's awesome! Thanks for sharing!