
I have been thinking about having some bangs cut on Hallie for quite a while now. So when she had a hair appointment scheduled, I was ready to take the plunge. I LOVE them. Bangs are in right now so I thought it was a perfect time to do it. She loves them too. This morning when she woke up, her bangs were pushed off to the side and she came into our room really upset and said, "Mom, my bangs are all gone. We need to buy some new ones." I quickly assured her that they weren't all gone and just kind of messed up. We fixed her hair and she was once again happy. Even though I do love her new "do" I gotta say that it grows her up a little bit more. She all the sudden looks and acts just a tiny bit older. I'm still waiting for that drug to be invented to give your kids that will make them stop growing up so dang fast :)
3 comments:
She is so dang cute! I love the bangs, they really do make her look more grown up!
Ooh...I like her bangs too. I just got my bangs cut straight across a few weeks ago. Me and Hallie are so stylin! :)
Hey bangs are way cute. I like them :)
Post a Comment