
Last week my friend, Natalie, called and asked if I wanted to join her and a group of her friends to go to
Good Things Utah. I have always wanted to go see a live taping of that show, so of course I said yes! She is friends with Reagan Leadbetter and wanted to know if I wanted to join them for lunch afterwards. It was so much fun. My sister-in-law, Carrie, has actually been a guest on their show quite a bit (an actual GUEST, not just an audience member!) and she has told me that all of the girls on Good Things are so nice. I can vouch for that. Angie, Marti and Reagan were incredibly nice and so personable. At lunch afterward, Reagan was a lot of fun and it was fun having lunch with her. I sat right across the table from her and we chatted quite a bit. It was fun meeting one of Utah's local celebrities.
3 comments:
WOW That is AWESOME!! YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL!!
Two words, and you'll know why I'm writing this: spunky monkey. Ha, ha...that was too funny last night.
LUCKYY!!!!!
Post a Comment