Our 3 cute kids before going out Trick-Or-Treating. As promised, our cute little guy all dressed up in his martian costume. I thought he was going to hate it, but he actually didn't mind it too much.
I'm a blog stalker. I found you through Michelle. I don't know if I've commented here before, but I couldn't resist telling you that you have the cutest little martian I've ever seen! That is so funny. The girls look great too!
6 comments:
you have the cutest kids! they all look adorable!
great costumes!!
I'm a blog stalker. I found you through Michelle. I don't know if I've commented here before, but I couldn't resist telling you that you have the cutest little martian I've ever seen! That is so funny. The girls look great too!
What a cute little martian! You are an awesome face painter too!
they look adorable love em!
Post a Comment