Thursday, October 29, 2009

Delightfuly Frightful!

The kids don't have school on Friday so they both got to wear their costumes today. Abbi is a vampire and Hallie is Jasmine. I always have fun paiting faces the morning of dress up. Abbi's was really fun. It's like she transformed into a vampire the minute she put those teeth in. I think she looks pretty darn cute.
Hallie changed her mind several times this month on what she wanted to be this year. She finally decided on Jasmine from Aladdin. We found this costume half off at Children's Place last weekend in St. George. She loved that it had all her favorite colors and it was "bosquee!" (that's how she says sparkly!)
We put swirls on her face and sprayed her with glitter. She insisted on wearing a wig, so we found this one that she loves.

She also transformed into a true live princess once that hat went on. I love Halloween! Korver's costume is really cute too, but we'll wait until Halloween to post pictures of him since he won't have a need to get dressed in it until then. But seriously, it's so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to take them all out trick-or-treating.

3 comments:

laura said...

she's a cutie with the brown hair!

Anonymous said...

They look so cute. :)

Jennifer said...

Your kid's costumes are always adorable and then you just make them cuter with the make-up! Can't wait to see Korver's costume.