
Okay, so Jeff is going to kill me for posting this picture, but I had to do it. One day when we were getting ready for church, Abbi had her friend Pieper over and she was going to come to church with us. Jeff started getting dressed and we thought it would be really funny if he dressed super nerdy and went out acting like he was all ready to go. I wish I wold have gotten a picture of their faces, because they were priceless. This is why I love this guy. We laugh together and have so much fun. He's always doing funny things like this. The best is when he puts on his pajama bottoms and pulls them clear up past his waist and tucks his shirt in. I'll have to take a picture of that one for you if he will let me. After this post, I don't know if he'll ever let me take another picture of him again.
5 comments:
This is the sign of a truly great dad... it reminds me of my own dad! ha! LOVE it! The caramel apples look SO good too... nerds... who would of thought?! Great idea! I can't believe Korver is 1! Oh my word. love the cake too!
you're lucky to be alive, girl! jk, i think he's a great sport to play along in the first place--great memories for the girls :)
HAHAHA OMG that is hiarious. LOL i wish chris had a funny side like that. LOL
love it. i'll have to show jeff this one for sure.
Ha, ha!! I love that photo! I seriously thought maybe he was going for a rodeo clown. What a great dad and sport to let you take that pic.
Post a Comment