
So, while we were in St. George I found this AWESOME chicken costume at Target. I had to try it on. Kristen took a picture of me with her phone and took the liberty of sending it to Jeff (and a few others.) When I got home there was an email from Jeff saying: "I think this picture has a place on your blog!" So I thought it is only fair that I post it since I posted him in his nerd outfit earlier. Seriously, I wanted to buy this costume so bad, but it was $70. There was even a dance that I did that went along with it. We laughed so hard and even had a few other people laughing. In fact, on our way out, we saw a lady that said that she had to buy the costume after seeing me in it. She had also taken a picture of me wearing it and sent it to her sister who in return told her she had to buy it. I told my mom that if she bought it for me, I would bring treats to her work wearing it. She didn't buy it.... I wonder why.
4 comments:
I love the costume! It's stinkin' cute! Maybe it'll go on sale after Halloween and you can get it for next year.
HAHAH thats HILARIOUS
You really should get that costume!
Okay...now THAT is funny. You definitely need it in your costume closet.
Post a Comment