My kids have been begging me to go swimming this year already (and we're only a week into summer vacation.) So we decided to call Teressa and see if her and Rain wanted to meet us at the Lehi Legacy Pool last week. I had never been to this pool before but we loved it. It is part indoors and part outdoors and has tons of fun stuff for the kids to climb on. It also has a big slide and some little slides that the kids loved.

It was Korver's first time swimming and he did great.

I had to put this picture in because it makes me laugh. Not the best of Mr. K, but it's the only one I got of Abbi because she was off playing and going on the big slide most of the time.

Hallie had tons of fun in the water. She also went down the little slides all by herself.

Rain was being really cute in the water. She loved splashing and even went down the little slides with Abbi a few times. I really wish I would have taken more pictures of that because they were so cute together.

These bucket chairs for the babies were the best part of the whole pool. They were attached to a spring at the top so the kids could jump and splash. Teressa and I put Rain and Korver in them and sat and watched them play. Korver was so funny. He went crazy in them and loved them so much.

Now really, does it get any cuter than this?
4 comments:
that last picture just gets me.
he is so stinkin cute.
It looks like you had lots of fun. Cant wait to go swimming with you all agian. :)
Adorable pictures. I LOVE those bucket bouncy seats for the babies! Wish we had those around here somewhere!
Love the last picture. He is so stinkin cute.
Post a Comment