Saturday, June 27, 2009

Let's Decorate The Cake

I LOVE making and decorating cakes for my kids birthday's. This year Hallie requested a Tiger cake. The story behind this is that she has a tiger that my mom and dad bought her her when we were in Disneyland last year. Her name is Kyger. Hallie has loved Kyger right to death. She sleeps with her every night and pretty much goes everywhere with us. Hence the Tiger cake. Anyway, I found the idea on familyfun.com. They have tons of ideas for kids birthday cakes. So we got out all the stuff and went to town decorating.

Here is Hallie with her completed Tiger cake. Kyger is sitting on her lap.
We had to add some boys to make it a girl tiger.

6 comments:

Kim said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That is the cutest cake! I think it's so special when moms do that for their kids instead of buying them at the store.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joann said...

adorable cake. Love the bows.

Shortcake and Company said...

I love to make cakes too. Kyger is adorable too. And not to keep going on about it...but you look awesome!! You look fab in these photos. Way to go girly!

Anonymous said...

This cake is the BOMB, but to this day the puppy one is still my fav. you did such a good job. LOVE LOVE LOVE. :)